Before the end of 2017 the board will be down for a brief period of time for an upgrade.
Past experience says less than 30 minutes but I can't predict the future.
Also, there is a high probability that the forum will move to a different host, but that will not happen in 2017.
Thanks,
Doug

Windows 10 (Reinstall) and CATRaxx Reinstall

Discuss installation and usage of the CAT programs with Windows 10.
ACollazo

Windows 10 (Reinstall) and CATRaxx Reinstall

Postby ACollazo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help. I had to reinstall Windows 10 from scratch (the upgrade worked, but nothing else did afterwards). One of the things I had to reinstall after the OS was CATraxx. I have my license file that I saved as PDF, but now when I try to enter the license into the CATraxx, I get a message that my clipboard is empty (and therefore I don't get registered).

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve?

Any help would be immensely appreciated!

DougWilliams
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 (Reinstall) and CATRaxx Reinstall

Postby DougWilliams » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Was the PDF created directly from the email or was it scanned in from a piece of paper?

If created directly from the email you should be able to copy the license portion, paste into notepad, remove any [RETURNS], copy the remaining.

If scanned in from a piece of paper..then you're going to have to manually key the license portion into notepad.
Record Collector
"You Mean I'm Supposed To Listen To 'Em?!?!?!?"

ACollazo

Re: Windows 10 (Reinstall) and CATRaxx Reinstall

Postby ACollazo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank you for the reply. Apparently my key was corrupt. I received a replacement and it worked! Thank you for the quick reply!

Return to “Windows 10”