Before the end of 2017 the board will be down for a brief period of time for an upgrade.
Past experience says less than 30 minutes but I can't predict the future.
Also, there is a high probability that the forum will move to a different host, but that will not happen in 2017.
Thanks,
Doug

New members - Please make one post to at least say "Hello"

General Discussion
Corisco

Re: New members - Please make one post to at least say "Hello"

Postby Corisco » Mon May 02, 2016 7:50 pm

All I can say is "Thank You Fredrik"

Amen to that!

And thank you for your answer and link.

arildji

Postby arildji » Sun May 08, 2016 11:27 am

Just to say 'Hallo'.

I am Arild from Norway. I have license for 4 FNPrg programs: the Norwegian version of CATraxx (Platearkivet), BookCAT, CATVids and AssetCAT.

I started using CATraxx and BookCAT about 10 years ago, and I still use them actively. CATVids and AssetCAT are more sporadically in use.

I am very please to see that Fredrik has released new updates to the programs recently. It keeps these excellent and indispensable programs alive!

Cheers.

emiguel

Postby emiguel » Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 am

Hi, good morning from Spain.
I really love Catraxx.
I become new member of the this amazing forum.
Thx to all for the comments ;)

vkester

Re: New member saying "Hello"

Postby vkester » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 am

Hello All,
First off, Thank You so very much Mr. Doug Williams, for this site and of course your help in getting me registered. (My computer and my great computer skills, could not get registered without Doug's help). I am Virgil, I live in California, USA. I have been a CATVids user since Mr. Fredrik Nordbakke first put it out to us. Once I discovered it online, and used it, I was hooked. It was far beyond anything out there at the time, and he has kept it out in front ever since. Over the years I obtained and have been using SoftCAT and BookCAT. I had some down time away from the world due to a on the job injury, when I returned my family purchased me a new computer, I had some problems getting my programs to work on Win 7, which was new to me. With Fredrik's help at the time, I was back up and running. Upgraded to Win 10, without any problems. Have been using the three programs weekly ever since, up until last week when the Hard Drive up and died. I had Back Ups of Programs, License files and Data files, but have some problems getting things working just right and discovered ... Fans Of FNPrg, when I went looking for answers to my problems.

Tony78

Postby Tony78 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello everybody

Tony from Sweden here. Longtime user of CATvids. It is whiteout a doubt the best inventory software i have tested so far. It is almost ridiculous how difficult it is for me to find a find a acceptable replacement that lives up to CATvids high standard (and sooner or later I have to). During some periods I use it almost daily and I can tinker with the “Form Designer” for hours once I get started.

Lately I have considered starting cataloging my books and tested bookCAT trial version,
big mistake. Just like “vids” I can't find software that stacks up, I compare them all to bookCAT and they all comes up short. The closest is Collectorz “Book Collector”, but I just can't bring my self to press the buy button and start adding books knowing “The cat” is out there on the net like a mirage - out of reach.

So big thanks to you Fredrik, Well done. And thank you Doug

Tony.

Harald

Postby Harald » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello,

I'm a Catraxx-user since version 2.x in 1997. The program became better and better with every version. The biggest step was v5 with very good browsing facilities. I never want to miss this program on my system and I hope it will work well with windows 15.

Greets from germany

Harald

weerawatpl

Postby weerawatpl » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 pm

hi, i'm from thailand.

a long-time user but just switch to version 9 after a long pause because it's incompatible with win 8 previously.

so nice to have this forum!

iainct

Postby iainct » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi all,

My name is Iain, from Sydney Australia. I have been using both BookCat and Cattrax for over 10 years, and have always appreciated the work that Fredrik put into his programmes. It's great to join with the the Fans Of FNPrg to share our experience, and keep these fine database programmes alive. Regards.

Traned

Postby Traned » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi guys, I am a long time Catraxx user, still loving it!
I currently live in France and have an extensive collection of jazz cataloged in my Catraxx.

fwkirk

Postby fwkirk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 pm

OK - Hello. Big fan of BookCat, CatVids, & StampCat

Return to “General Discussion”