Product key or advice needed

Discuss using and your tips/tricks for AssetCAT
CatPizza16

Product key or advice needed

Post by CatPizza16 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Howdy everybody.
So, AssetCAT is the perfect software for what I need, and I downloaded the trial. However, at the fnprg website, it won't let me buy it and when I tried to email Fredrick I never got a response. Can y'all help?
CatPizza16

DougWilliams
Site Admin

Re: Product key or advice needed

Post by DougWilliams » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Unfortunately, the CAT programs are no longer for sale. The owner\developer has stop all further development of the programs.
If you need more than what the unregistered version can provide, I'd recommend to keep looking for another program.
Record Collector
"You Mean I'm Supposed To Listen To 'Em?!?!?!?"

CatPizza16

Post by CatPizza16 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:35 pm

So is it ok to just keep using the 30 day trial past the expiration? Is there a way to eliminate the message that comes up on program start about it being a trial? I figured out how to keep the trial going but I don't like that annoying alert. I have spent hours of research and assetcat is about the only thing that will work.
thanks for your help.

Alex Ivanovich

Post by Alex Ivanovich » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:19 am

CatPizza16 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:35 pm
So is it ok to just keep using the 30 day trial past the expiration? Is there a way to eliminate the message that comes up on program start about it being a trial? I figured out how to keep the trial going but I don't like that annoying alert. I have spent hours of research and assetcat is about the only thing that will work.
thanks for your help.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&p=1748#p1748

CatPizza16

Post by CatPizza16 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:27 am

Thanks for all your help everybody. Unfortunately, (I say so because AssetCAT looked like fun) my boss said he wanted to use something he was already familiar with. (never mind that the CATs are extremely easy to use.) So, I had to totally abandon the AssetCAT idea and now we're just using Quattro Pro. I just "love" that software. (joke) That means a bunch of screwing around and confusing, time consuming searches to find info that could be simplified by using AssetCAT.
Oh, well, time to stop my ranting. even if we can't use AC here at work, I'll probably still use it for personal.
Thanks again!
CatPizza16