Before the end of 2017 the board will be down for a brief period of time for an upgrade.
Past experience says less than 30 minutes but I can't predict the future.
Also, there is a high probability that the forum will move to a different host, but that will not happen in 2017.
Thanks,
Doug

Connecting to Discogs

Discuss using and your tips/tricks for CATraxx
Azol

Re: Connecting to Discogs

Postby Azol » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Good to hear that!
I am sure CATraxx will stay the best for music collectors for many years to come.

MRL_Audio

Postby MRL_Audio » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Just catching up here. Glad to hear the issue got resolved. Agree about CATraxx being the best for cataloging your collection. I wish there was a way to export the collection to Discogs but after a bit of research it would appear the folks that run Discogs have no interest in allowing personal collections to be imported. Lot's of discussion about matching to the master database etc. Just happy to have a version of CATraxx that works well and reliably connects to Discogs.

hbird64

Postby hbird64 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:02 am

Yesterday I had to restart my laptop after it froze up, and since then I can't connect to Discogs anymore (Getting Request Token Failed).

I removed the file before starting CATraxx. No result. I revoked the old key from Discogs. Tried everything.
Should I remove a key from the registry or something? Why is it so hard to make a connection?

hbird64

Postby hbird64 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:11 am

Solved it myself.

After restarting, a tool named FortiClient was automatically started (needed a time ago to remote access a customer), and that blocked the communication between CATraxx and Discogs. I shut it down, and now it works.

Hugo

Return to “Using CATraxx”