Artist and Band member

Discuss using and your tips/tricks for CATraxx
Charlie314

Artist and Band member

Postby Charlie314 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:06 am

Bonjour à tous,
Comment résoudre le problème suivant?
Exemple: "Erik Stoff" est un artist et il a des enregistrement en tant que tel mais c'est aussi une membre dans différents groupes. Si vous faites une recherche sur "Erik Stoff", vous ne trouverez que les disques parus sous son nom (Artist), pas ceux où il joue dans un groupe (band member), où il n'est pas un artist dans ce cas!
Qui propose une solution?
merci,
Charlie

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How to solve the following problem?
Example: "Erik Stoff" is an artist and he has recordings as such but is also a member in different bands. If you make a search on "Erik Stoff", you will only find the discs that appeared under his name (Artist), not those where he plays in a band (member band), where he is not an artist in this case!
Who proposes a solution?

thank you,
Charlie

Excuse me for mon english!

Rene

Re: Artist and Band member

Postby Rene » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Charlie,

Go to Lookup View (Artist/Person) and select the specific person. Now you can click on 'Band Member' and you'll see all the tracks in which this person participates. In that screen you can also select 'Show Albums' for an overview of the albums.

Charlie314

Re: Artist and Band member

Postby Charlie314 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:41 am

Bonjour

Excuse me for the delay, I had some problems to connect.

I know your solution but I think I did not explain well!
I'm looking for another way to solve

Thanks

Charlie

Return to “Using CATraxx”