StampCAT

Discuss using and your tips/tricks for StampCAT
abennink

StampCAT

Postby abennink » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Addressed to Doug Williams:

I have been looking for Stamp database software and came to the WinSite web page. Advertised is the StampCAT.

I note also that FNProgramvare is no longer selling this project but I registered with the Fans of FNPrg site and noted that you posted an update to the StampCAT

Of course: I never looked for specific database software so I am not a user, but I am wondering if there is any way of getting a license and copy of the database? It would save me loads of time indexing my foreign collections.

I have created a massive multi-tab of my US collection and that took me 2 years (I have an extensive collection)... I don't have the time nor inclination of doing that with all the WW collections I have now.

Any help or response will be appreciated.

Allen

DougWilliams
Site Admin

Re: StampCAT

Postby DougWilliams » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Allen,
Sorry I cannot help. We are just fans of the "CAT" programs that believe they are still a versatile cataloging software.
Any updates are provided by the original programmer (Fredrik) and, while no longer expected, are much appreciated when they do occur.

My only suggestion is to contact support@fnprg.com to see if a purchase is possible.

Doug
Record Collector
"You Mean I'm Supposed To Listen To 'Em?!?!?!?"

abennink

Re: StampCAT

Postby abennink » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks Doug... will do. Good luck with your collection as well.

Allen

Return to “Using StampCAT”